Master of Management and Business Program (MM) is a Master degree (S2) program conducting by School of Business IPB University (SB-IPB). Graduates of the program have been well recognized and accepted by various leading institutions and companies in Indonesia, and as well as eligible to continue Doctoral degree (S3). The program has obtained A’s accreditation from BAN PT and since September 2008, SB-IPB has successfully obtained international certification in Quality Management ISO 9001: 2008 which currently developed into ISO 9001: 2015. The accreditation has came as a commitment of SB IPB applying best practices of management which consistently orienting toward improving academic quality and stakeholders satisfaction. Furthermore, the program has also accredited by The Alliances on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, a 21st Century Organization (ABEST21) since 2015. ABEST21 is an international accreditation institution for Business Schools based in Tokyo, Japan.
Master of Management and Business Program (MM) offers following classes:
- MM Regular Class (Morning) scheduled Monday – Friday, 08.00 – 17.10 WIB
- MM Bogor Executive Class (Afternoon) scheduled Monday – Thursday, 18.30 – 22.00 WIB in Bogor
- MM Jakarta Executive Class (Afternoon) scheduled Thursday-Friday, 18.30 – 22.00 WIB in Jakarta and Saturday, 08.00 – 17.10 WIB in Bogor
- MM Sharia Management Concentration scheduled Thursday-Friday, 18.30 – 22.00 in Jakarta and Saturday, 08.00 – 17.10 in Bogor
- MM Higher Education Management* (Regular/Morning Class)
*Mandated by Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (KEMRISTEKDIKTI)
Every students of Regular and Executive class can choose one of 8 (eight) concentrations study as follow:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Strategic Management and Business Planning
- Information System Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Business Development
- Bio-Business System
- Port Management, Shipping and Logistics*
*Other concentrations that Tailor-Made
MM Sharia Management concentration offers 3 elective courses, i.e Islamic Banking and Finance, Sharia Insurance, and ZISWAF Management (Zakat, Infaq, Shadaqah, Waqf).
- Graduates of bachelor degree (S1) in all majors
- Completing online registration
- Take admission tests (Psychological Test, Academic Potential Test, and English Test which including listening, vocabulary, and reading section).
- Completing registration fee
|1st Batch||2nd Batch|
|Application Deadline||March 23, 2022||August 14, 2021|
|Admission Test||March 20 – 21, 2021||August 21-22, 2021|
|Candidates’ Documents Verification||April 2021||September 2021|
|Announcement||April 2021||September 2021|
|Beginning of Lecture||May 2021||October 2021|
- Candidates accessing admission page through http://pendaftaran.admisi.ipb.ac.id/.
- Candidates should own an active email address and can be used for registration process.
- Candidates create a registration account in http://pendaftaran.admisi.ipb.ac.id/. Please select “Master of Management and Business Program” and “School of Business”. Then choose admission selection method.
- Please choose “Regular Class (Morning) or Executive Class (Afternoon)” as admission selection method.
- System will send an auto-reply email to verify candidates’ email address.
- Candidates open the email and click the verification link.
- System will validate and show registration number that will be used as Payment Number (12 numeric characters, for example: 601919000001).
- Candidates conduct registration payment from one of following banks (BNI, BRI, BTN, Bank Mandiri, BNI Syariah, Bank Syariah Mandiri) as amount of Rp1,000,000, – (Master of Management and Business Program). Payment procedures can be seen at https://admisi.ipb.ac.id/tatacarabayar/.
- Candidates login to https://pendaftaran.admisi.ipb.ac.id/ to complete registration data. Enter the registration number in the section “Already have a registration number”.
- Enter to admission system of School of Business through https://sb.admisi.ipb.ac.id using the registration number and date of birth.
- After filling candidates’ biodata, candidates should click statement button that the data are complete and correct, then entered data unchangeable.
- Candidates will receive registration proof.