Criteria for admission to the Doctoral Program in Business Management include academic qualifications, experience management, Doctoral level research topics relevant Business Management, and mastery of the English language. In more detail, the requirements that must be met applicants Doctoral Program in Business Management is:
- Fill out the registration form in full with capital letters and attach Photograph size 4 x 6 on the registration form.
- Attach each document one sheet in the form of diplomas and academic transcripts S1 and S2 that have been validated by the college of origin.
- S2 GPA ≥ 3:00.
- Has a score of TPA (Academic Potential Test) of at least 500
- have a minimum TOEFL score of 475.
- Letter of recommendation from two professors at the time of S1 and S2, the minimum a doctoral degree.
- License / approval from superiors for applicants who work.
- Scientific works have been published in a scientific magazine that own ISSN.
- Research plan proposal.
- Warrants the cost of education and living expenses of the sponsor or bearing, on paper stamped Rp. 6.000, -.
Registration fee Rp. 1.000.000, – Account Rector, C / q Program Manajemen dan Bisnis (MB-IPB), Bank BNI Cabang Bogor, No. 0003895351.
Prospective participants will be accepted is that academic performance and professional experience, as well as high potential to successfully undergo a doctoral program as will be revealed from the interviews.
Deadline for registration
Gel 1: March 16, 2019
Gel 2: August 16, 2019
Pre-Doctoral Course from October to December 2019
Class January 2020 – December 2022