The Bachelors in Business program is designed to produce moral, entrepreneurial, strategic thinking, tactical, and innovative tracking. With these competencies, each competition is educated to:
- Being able to see opportunities and have the need to start a business
- Have managerial skills in managing a business
- Able to communicate effectively in running a business
- Able to think analytically to take business decisions and develop personal potential
- Able to decide and think strategically
- Have a great concern and sense of responsibility towards environmental and ethical aspects of doing business.
With the above capabilities, every hope will succeed in acting in the business world. With increasingly dynamic competition, IPB’s Bachelor of Business is expected to be able to manage the agriculture, marine and bio-science sectors.