The curriculum of Bachelor of Business program is comprehensively designed to provide students with ability to identify market opportunities, to execute innovative strategic solution, to efficientl manage resources, to mitigate risk factors and feasibility issues based on “creating shared values” principles.
Bachelor of Business program is conducted for eight semesters. Students of Bachelor of Business program is to attend classes for 144 Credits. The curriculum of Bachelor of Business program is grouped as follow :
- Basic General Knowledge Course Group
- Basic Analytical and Decision-Making Course Group
- Managerial Skills Course Group\
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills Course Group
- Business Practices Course Group
- Specialized Skills Course Group (Entrepreneurship and Business Consultancy)